Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Petition for Infant Loss awareness stamp.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Petition for Infant Loss awareness stamp.

    Mine is on there. I hope that my wife and I am lucky enough to never experience this, and my heart does sink just to conjure the thought. My prayers are with each of you who have been in the situation.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jjkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Location
    Wise, Va
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Petition for Infant Loss awareness stamp.

    I did mine just now for Shoe, Unchained and everyone who has lost a child.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Petition for Infant Loss awareness stamp.

    Just added mine and I am going to post this info on my message board to get more signatures.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Petition for Infant Loss awareness stamp.

    Well I thought I would add this also. It is an Infant loss awareness ribbon magnet. http://www.october15th.com/magnet.html
    I've actually got a tattoo with the ribbon on my arm. Unchained has seen it.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Petition for Infant Loss awareness stamp.

    Done deal!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Petition for Infant Loss awareness stamp.

    I signed.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •